Signs of Worms in Children (Reblogged from Human Worms, Worm Types,Worm Symptoms and Pictures, Home Remedy Intestinal Parasitic Worms.)
Most small children and toddlers have thread worms in their bottoms which affect their daily activities. The following are the symptoms of worms in children. Note that these symptoms may be due to other reasons.
- Itichi bottom. Itchy feeling around anus, inflammation of the vagina in girls and women. Want to scratch their bottom, trying to take their nappy off.
- See threadworms, a 1cm thread-like worm, in child’s stools.
- Blisters on the inside of the lower lip
- Restlessness at night
- Grinding of the teeth at night
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Bed wetting
- Headaches, sensitive to light, twitching eyelid,
- Gum, rectum, or nose bleeding